Money Back Guarantee
Cases, when refund can be guaranteed:
- The customer has paid for the order twice by mistake. Please mind that the client has to contact the support team within 30 minutes from the moment of payment, otherwise, we will assume that they need both papers written and both orders will be processed as separate ones;
- A double payment on one order, payment for identical orders, and other payment mistakes;
- In case the customer wants to cancel the order as it is not needed (the class got cancelled, the order was placed by mistake and etc.). Please mind that in such case the customer has to contact our team within 15 minutes from the moment of payment, otherwise, we will assign the expert and start working on the order and full refund will not be possible;
- The deadline was missed. If the first version of the paper is delivered after the original deadline, our support team will recalculate the order`s price according to the time of actual delivery as a compensation. However, if the customer failed to give us thorough and clear instructions on performance of the assignment - neither full, nor partial refund will be considered. If a delay occurs due to the late uploading of extra materials on customer’s part, they cannot apply for a lateness refund;
- We did not find the writer, who corresponds with the order requirements and did not start the writing process as a result. Such situations are very rare but we may find it challenging to assign the writer with the required background for extremely difficult tasks with complicated topics. In case of such situations, a full refund is guaranteed;
- If customer considers that the delivered assignment contains plagiarism, they must provide enough proof including links for the sources, where the data was initially taken from or Turniting report, the percentage of the report cannot be lower than 10%. We do not consider as plagiarism bibliographical references (including references throughout the text and/or page of bibliography at the end of the material) as well as cliché (including idiomatic expressions, connectors, common phrases);
- If a customer wants to cancel the order right after we started working on it, please be informed that in case of 15-minutes cancellation maximum 70% refund can be granted; in case half of the deadline has passed the customer can request for 50% refund; in case more than half of the deadline has passed 30% refund can be approved. The case will be tracked by our manager who will update on possible offers;
- Quality of the assignment or instructions are weak. A client can get aware with the percentage of the refund they can get in the following cases:
- The order is not formatted properly – up to 10% refund;
- The order contains grammar, punctuation and/or spelling mistakes –up to 30% (in case the customer provides examples of the mistakes found);
- Instructions for the order were not followed –up to 100% (the final percentage can be considered only by the Dispute Manager).
A customer cannot request a refund in case the order is revised and the issue is resolved;
- If there is no expert available to revise the assignment, we can provide the customer with a 15% - 50% refund. In case the revision was completed after the deadline, the customer will get a 15% compensation. We guarantee that our managers will work on every case individually to meet customer`s expectations;
- Once the revision is requested, it implicates customer’s general approval of the assignment and means that they require only minor changes to the already completed material. In such case, 100% refund will not be granted if the revision of the paper has been requested at least once (please be informed that exceptions can take place and each case is investigated by the Dispute Manager individually);
- If you do not like the result - you can always contact our manager to request for a refund, however, a detailed explanation or a proof must be provided (file with comments, feedback from the professor or detailed message with mistakes). In case the customer fails to provide us with the mentioned information the refund request will be decline;
Please, note that when the customer requests a 100% refund, they automatically repulse any rights on the completed assignment. In such case, we reserve the right to publish the assignment on our homepage and the content of the work will be automatically linked to our writing company.
Cases when the refund cannot be guaranteed:
- In case the customer has a Credit Balance with us or the Credit Balance was already used to cover the payment both fully or partially;
- Value Added Tax (it is taken only by the government);
- If after careful investigation, our QA team finds out that all of the customer`s instructions, provided initially, were accurately followed;
- A customer chose Additional services: Plagiarism report, Abstract page, Top/Advanced writer, VIP service/High priority and discounts;
- Problem solving and multiple-choice assignments. If the customer uses the answers, delivered by our expert, they automatically approve them. However, if the writer scores only a half (or less) of right answers, the customer is entitled to a partial refund. The amount of such a refund is evaluated by the billing department in each case individually;
- There is an open dispute in our system;
- When 10-day period of free revision has passed. (The free revision period starts right after the deadline, indicated on the order);
- The received score for the paper was lower than expected. Please, be aware that we do not guarantee any grade, as teachers give grades depending on their personal vision and their decision is very likely to be subjective, so we cannot be fully responsible for it;
- In case a customer wants to cancel the order when the paper is already completed by our writer and there is still time till the deadline a refund cannot be possible. The client will receive the paper within 10-15 minutes from the cancellation request;
- If a customer failed to give us thorough and clear instructions on performance of the assignment - neither full, nor partial refund will be considered. Please note: it is a client, who decides whether to provide us with all the necessary materials from the class and required instructions.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
If the customer is willing to get a refund, they need to contact our manager and support team, and the order will be forwarded to the Billing Department, that analyzes each case individually and comes to a final decision. Such process usually takes three business days. However, in separate situations the process may last less or more, depending on the specific details of a particular case.
Please be informed that in case we do not receive any reply from the customer in regards to the manager`s offer within 5 business days the refund request will be terminated.